Kamalashile Sri Brahmi Durgaparameshwari 

                   Temple Trip by Shreesha 


    Hi everyone today  Im going to tell about the amazing, wonderful place thats  Kamalashile Sri Brahmi Durgaparameshwari temple one of the beautiful, Divotional 

place for viewing.

 I am very happy to share this wonderful  spirutual exerience all my blog readers

This november 26' is the most memorable day in my life because I went to the powerful,and beautiful temple SRI BRAHMI DURGAPARAMESHVARI TEMPLE KAMALASHILE it locates near siddhapura in kundapura (tq) udupi (dt) in karnataka India. This temple is beside the kubja river.

 First I would went to their and wash my hands and legs, I am very exiting to enter the temple beacause heard this temple story from many visitor by social media,then my father took pooja items from near shop, in this time I am surpriced becuase an big elephant is standing left side of the main entrence of the temple I am so happy beacuse this is first time  I saw elephant in realitiy than I gave one bunch of banana for elephant .

  After that i enter the temple and saw the Brahmi Durgaparameshwari Goddess is  looking  so beautiful, Then i closses my hand and pray for study, future and also pray some peoples like  orphans, patients, & their face the ploblem in my pure heart .





I feel the spiritualy exprience  in my heart & mind after that my father gives kumkumachana to goddess then purothitharu make prayer for our healty growth then we walk 3 rounds around the goddess slowily.             

 And we come out with prasada and laddu, In front of temple many shops like spiritual books, toys, bangel ice cream pooja items etc.      Its look like a feastivel  beacause so many peoples come for as visiter ,then we ate ice cream and some snaks then we return to home, Althous my mind is in temple only beacause it is a wonderful exeprience for me it is most happiest day in my life.. 

It is a wonderful  exeprience I surely suggest that this place is good for one day trip.........

 

   


 









Comments